MBR integrated equipment (WSZ-M)
With membrane biological reactor (MBR) as its core component, MBR integrated waste water treatment equipment adopts new waste water treatment technology, combining membrane separation technology and biological technology.
Waste water enters MBR system. Area A is aerobic compatible area with stuffing, completely contacting active sludge. Area O is aerobic favorable area with membrane components, making PVDF membrane intercepts active sludge and macromolecule organic matter and omitting secondary sedimentation tank. In this case, activated sludge concentration increases greatly, HRT and SRT are controlled separately, and items hard to degradation reacts and degrades in the reactor constantly. After further treatment, disposed water is able to meet the stand and for discharging or recycling. Besides, air transferred to MBR system is a crucial part of the treatment process. It is able to accelerate circulation flow of fluid in the reactor, improve the degradation efficiency of activated sludge and make hollow fiber membrane conflicts with mutually to clean membrane components.
II. Equipment advantages
(1) Compact, small volume, little land coverage, underground structure, movable, facilitating planting, free of breeding of flies and mosquitoes.
(2) High efficiency of removing organic pollutant; stable quality of outlet water
(3) Easy operation, convenient construction, free of special maintenance and good self-protection
(4) Good quality of disposed water, conforming to discharge requirements.
(5) Integrated equipment is able to undergo flexible configuration based on quality of raw water, ensuring wide application of the equipment.